Since we are encouraged to stay home and not able to host large events or have guests dine-in, let Yola’s Cafe take care of your gourmet dining needs!
Yola’s Cafe has been a Madison favorite with event Catering and as a Neighborhood Café for the past 11+ years, and your support has been amazing. With the current ‘Safer at Home’ restrictions on dining out, starting Wednesday, March 25 we will temporary close for dine-in guests and begin offering the following options so that all of our loyal clients, patrons and guests have all of their dining needs covered during this transitional time.
Takeout, Curbside To-Go, No-Contact Delivery & NEW Family Meals Menu
Yola’s Cafe is offering curbside pick-up and no-contact delivery (orders $15 or more) of our full Café & Drink Menu, Baked Goods and NEW Family Meals** to help keep our community happy, healthy and in good spirits!
**Please give us 5 hours’ notice for all Family Dinner Meal orders.**
New Café Operating Hours
Currently the Cafe will be OPEN Mon-Sat from 7:00am-2:00pm and 4:00pm-6:00pm offering our full café and drink menu for takeout, curbside pick-up and no-contact delivery.
**If you’d like curbside to-go please place your order in advance online and call the Café at 608-827-5800 upon arrival.**
Order online: https://order.yolascafe.com/s/order
Call-in Orders: 608-827-5800 and make payment over the phone
Gift Card Purchases
You can also support us at this time by purchasing a Yola’s Café on our website. Buy a gift card today and use it now or later on a future visit when things are back to normal. Doing this will give us a much-needed boost right now.
Because of the heightened concern over the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Yola’s Café & Catering wants to assure you we are sensitive to your concerns. We’re taking the Coronavirus very seriously. Our staff is following CDC best practices for food preparation and there is no evidence of COVID-19 being transmitted via food.
- All food preparers are thoroughly washing hands, using the 20 seconds rinsed under warm water guidelines, as well as following CDC cleaning procedures. Gloves are being used when handling food.
- All of our employees have been trained to follow a strict set of standard operating procedures when handling food and beverage items to ensure the safety of the public.
- Cooking and preparation surfaces are kept sanitary throughout each shift.
- All cafe surfaces are wiped down and sanitized on a routine basis. Dishes, silverware, glassware, etc. are hand washed, sanitized and then put through a commercial dishwasher for washing and sanitizing.
- We are working with the best local food suppliers, who are proactively following CDC guidelines and aligning themselves with current best practices.
- All employees are instructed to stay home if they at all are not feeling well. This is standard practice, but we are being ultra-vigilant for our employee’s protection as well as our customers.
Our family and staff want to thank all of you in advance for everyone’s support during this time. Please stay safe, healthy and in good spirits!
– Lance and Lisa Ratze, Owners and the Yola’s Cafe Staff